Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PC FAIR 2009 - 31st July - 2nd Aug

Share Date: 31 July - 2 Aug 2009
Time: 11am - 9pm
Venue: KL Conversation Center
Compay: Dexcom Sdn Bhd
Website: www.dexcom.com.my or www.waihtech.com.my

Work for 3 days in PC Fair again, including this time, I already work for them almost 5 years as sales promoter part timer and every years I help them find part timers. This time I find 12 part timers (some are my frenz and some are shuet yee's frenz)~~wah @_@. Haha make me like Event Agent already XD. We all work together and chit chat and enjoying day of the work. Some more this time saw many of my frenz and those very familiar frenz~~~On the last day, after we all pack things back to office, we all went to Sakura for our Dinner~~

My really 1st time in Pc Fair that I won a Prize which are Digi goodies Bag (below have the photo of the prize), Inside have:
1. Digi T-shirt
2. Digi Hp accessories
3. Digi Big Drink Cup

~~So happy le hahaha XD~~~

P/s: Thanks for those who work for me on PC Fair, Thank you to u all and c u guys on next fair (December 2009)......






Chris


Kim yen so hardworking ^_^


Serious Face @_@


Shuet yee very cute and pretty ^_^






Charmaine, u ate bread also din call me ar



CY Resting



=.=" what r u doing???




Ah wong so happy on that day




Nicky


Fai fai came visit us~~






Dun choose choose ar


>_<


Fight for the bread


Charmaine resting



Sze Han



Window 7 (Kim yen)



I am winner of the Digi goodies bag


The Prize~~













No comments:

Post a Comment